exploring enterprise Programme
The Exploring Enterprise Programme is a free programme which provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment.
You do not need to have a business idea to participate.
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
You will be provided with one to one mentoring with an experienced business advisor in areas such as:
- Financial Planning
- Introduction to HMRC
- Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
- CV design / development
- Searching for further education courses or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Legally able to reside and work in the UK
- Unemployed/inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per week; and
- Not participating in any other government funded programme
For more information please contact us on:
Telephone: 028 71352693 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org